The Brotherhood of St. Andrew

The Brotherhood is an organization for the men of the Parish, dedicated to Prayer, Study and Service. They meet regularly once a month and for special projects and events. Their service ministry includes work at Magdalene Hospitality House and in the Tunnels, and they host the women and children of the Parish for breakfast on Mothers Day.

Emmanuel’s Chapter of the Brotherhood was originally founded in 1894 and is one of the oldest in this world-wide organization. The Chapter was reconstituted in 2004 and currently has 10 members.

The Emmanuel Chapter plans to start a Junior Chapter in the fall of 2005.